Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I feel very disappointed in the results of the election. I believe that if anyone ever deserved to be president of the United Sates it was John McCain. He is a hero and an inspiration. He is someone who not only believed in a cause greater than himself, but showed it through his actions. I can't say how much I appreciate what he has done and how thankful i am that i got a chance to vote for one of the greatest Americans of all time. I accept Obama as my next president and will reluctantly follow his leadership into this dangerous and unknown world. It is interesting to see whether he will have policy from the middle like his campaign or if he and the democrats in congress will push through a very liberal agenda indicated by his record. Despite the Republican loses i believe this is a chance to get back to basics. Reagen built the ideals of our party based on low taxes and small government. the republicans in congress recently got away from this goals and catered to big business and special interests. This is a wake up call for conservatives to get back to how this country should truly be run. I am also disappointing in the passage of proposal two because i firmly believe a human life should not be created just to be killed through experiments. I think America wants the change that both candidates preached and I'm very proud that Americans got involved and are concerned with this country and it's direction. America is the greatest country to ever exists and i think under Obama we will continue. America means freedom and Republican or Democrat we have to work together to achieve freedom not just for people in the United Sates but every single human being on the planet. God Bless America!

3 comments:

Ibbs said...

It is clear you are up to date on your politics and know what you are talking about. I to agree that John McCain is an American Hero and he deserves recognition for that. I am happy you accept Baraque as your president as well.

fay said...

I understand where your coming from. I think that McCain was a great person and I think that he would have done a good job being president. But I have to disagree with you and say that I am happy that Obama won because I Preferred him over McCain. But like you said, it doesnt matter who is president as long as we all know how to work together and be one nation.

Annie said...

I am also proud of the American people for getting involved with their voting and disheartened by the passing of proposal 2. I hope that Obama can bring the country together and the change that we need to keep going.