Friday, January 16, 2009

Screen Shot Reflection

When I saw my screen shot it made me think of how it resembles me as a person. I was outlining a debate for another class while also looking at a sports web page. This represents me because i work hard to do my homework and study, but at the same time I like sports and looking up the predictions of the Michigan recruiting class. While writing papers or doing other homework, i always am multi-taksing and doing other "fun" stuff at the same time. By just doing simple things like this we can learn about ourselves even though things like your screen would normally unnoticed.

Composing changes when it is digital because the audience is likely to be much broader and bigger. It allows much more to get done, and much faster. The composing doesn't really change in the composers feelings or output, but it may be easier to be interpreted by the reader or audience. We can better understand digital composing through education. By exposing more and more people to different kinds of composition it will allow them to understand the different ways for people to express themselves and there thoughts. Using digital composing is a good way because putting something somewhere like the internet allows many people to access it, and see the work quickly.

No comments: